By buying Ticket2Lambo you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service ”).
Terms of Ticket2Lambo lottery
- You must be 18 years or older to participate in the draw.
- You must be a human. buying T2L registered by “bots” or other automated methods is not permitted.
- You must provide your name and any other information requested in order to complete the purchase of T2L through the website.
- You must hold your T2L in an Ethereum-wallet to participate, any other type of wallets are excluded from the draw.
- Every lottery will be held once the corresponding T2L tranche / stage is sold-out completely and if the T2L tranche/ stage T2L price is hit.
- On the first day, 48 hour trading will be used to determine the stages.
- you comply with the laws and regulations of your country of residence.
- you have a full capacity and authority to enter into this Agreement.
Risk of Blockchain Technology Usage.
You understand that blockchain technologies new and untested, outside of your or T2L’s control and adverse changes in market forces or the technology, broadly construed, may cause the nonperformance by theT2L under this Agreement. By purchasing T2L you represent that you understand the inherent risks associated with blockchain systems; and warrant that you have an understanding of the usage and intricacies of blockchain-based software systems and cryptotokens
Volatility of Cryptocurrencies.
You understand that crypto-assets and other blockchain technologies and associated currencies or tokens are highly volatile due to many factors including but not limited to adoption, speculation, regulatory changes, technology and security risks. Forks and changes in relevant networks may result in significant and sudden changes to the value and/or usability of your crypto-assets. You acknowledge these risks and represent that Ticket2Lambo cannot be held liable for such risks and related costs.
Risk of Loss of Funds.
The trading market for crypto-assets is highly unstable. Prices for crypto assets can and do fluctuate at any given moment for any reason. Due to such price fluctuations, you may gain or lose value in your crypto-assets at any given moment. Any asset or trading position may be subject to large swings in value and may even become worthless. You should have a deep expertise for trading in crypto-assets. Moreover, the User shall bear any loss resulting in his/her own fault or error. The risk of loss in trading or holding crypto-assets can be substantial. Therefore, you should carefully consider whether trading or holding crypto-assets is suitable for you in light of your financial condition
COMPLAINTS AND DISPUTES
In the event that an alleged, claim, dispute or difference (a Dispute) arises between you and us out of or in connection with your use of the Service and/or these Terms (including but not limited to the validity, performance, breach or termination thereof), the parties shall seek to resolve the matter by negotiation by referring the matter first to: Legal@ticket2lambo.io
The Following information will need to be included:
- your name and surname.
- your e-mail address. (or other recognition details)
- detailed enquiry description.
- the date and time that the issue arose.
Additionally, you must inform us about any error within 24 hours from the error time. If a situation arises which is not expressly covered by these Terms, the parties agree to try to resolve the matter on the basis of good faith and fairness and by taking such action as is consistent with market practice.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION, PLACE OF JURISDICTION AND GOVERNING LAW
These Terms shall exclusively be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the country most fit for the resolvement of the dispute in favor of Ticket2Lambo.
A Force Majeure Event includes without limitation each of the following:
- Government actions, the outbreak of war or hostilities, the threat of war, acts of terrorism, national emergency, riot, civil disturbance, sabotage, requisition, or any other international calamity, economic or political crisis.
- Act of God, earthquake, tsunami, hurricane, typhoon, accident, storm, flood, fire, epidemic or other natural disaster; • Labour disputes and lock-out.
- Breakdown, failure or malfunction of any electronic, network and communication lines.
- Any event, act or circumstances not reasonably within our control.